Meet digital nomad Daniel Page. Page is the head of operations for StudySoup and a recent coworker in our BCNewt coworking space in Barcelona. He’s spent the past few years traversing the globe, exploring cities across the United States and Europe.
It’s Monday morning, and you’re preparing for the start a new work week as a digital nomad in Barcelona. Instead of commuting to your company’s office and settling into a cubicle, you’re booting up your laptop and attending a meeting via Skype in a coworking space with other digital...
- ”The high demand for digital talent has triggered wages”
- A digital marketing event tailored to attendees
- ”Marine conservation is a very distant field for the business world”
- Joaquim Virgili: “Digital transformation is magical for traditional companies”
- A Tale of Two Cultures: An American’s Perspective on Coworking in Barcelona