This article was originally published on the blog of Share Desk, the Airbnb of the shared workspaces, with more than 4,500 spaces announced in its online platform. This is the reporter of the BCNewt founder, Gustavo Franco, on the Coworking Europe Conference, last November in Milan, Italy. Many themes and topics were explored...
Jean-Yves Huwart’s eclecticism has lead him to be a leader for the european coworking movement. Journalist, author, entrepreneur, is organizer of the 5th Coworking Europe Conference in Milano, from 11th to 13th of November 2015.
- ”The high demand for digital talent has triggered wages”
- A digital marketing event tailored to attendees
- ”Marine conservation is a very distant field for the business world”
- Joaquim Virgili: “Digital transformation is magical for traditional companies”
- A Tale of Two Cultures: An American’s Perspective on Coworking in Barcelona