Many professionals with technological and digital talent pass through our coworking space in Poblenou every day. But some companies do not know how to find them, or simply, they have turned to traditional search channels without results. So we have decided to offer a solution to this problem, through...
Patricia Martí Puig (Alicante, 1985) is a BCNewt’s member passionate about marine conservation. After a decade of research, she feel the need to bring her knowledge to private companies, as a consultant at Oceanogami. In addition, she is very smart, having been the first person to benefit from the...
Meet digital nomad Daniel Page. Page is the head of operations for StudySoup and a recent coworker in our BCNewt coworking space in Barcelona. He’s spent the past few years traversing the globe, exploring cities across the United States and Europe.
Corporate business’ interest in coworking spaces has sparked innovation as to how they can best integrate into the new industry. Stephen Scott Head of International Airline Group (IAG) Innovation spoke with BCNewt, coworking in Barcelona, to talk about Hangar 51, IAG’s new coworking project dedicated to collaboration with small...
- ”The high demand for digital talent has triggered wages”
- A digital marketing event tailored to attendees
- ”Marine conservation is a very distant field for the business world”
- Joaquim Virgili: “Digital transformation is magical for traditional companies”
- A Tale of Two Cultures: An American’s Perspective on Coworking in Barcelona