Spain, Spain, Spain… land of the good weather and amazing people. As a coworking space settle in one of the best cities in Spain, Barcelona, we cannot avoid to think how can we relate the concepts entrepeneur, startup, and investment with a social-technological city that offers us the posibility...
Learn Do Share Barcelona it’s Aritz Cirbián’s bet on the evolution of narrative and social innovation, taking place June 26th and 27th, at the Design Hub. “The idea is to gather people from different disciplines to exchange our creative experiences and kickstart cultural projects on the 21st century”, said Aritz,...
- ”The high demand for digital talent has triggered wages”
- A digital marketing event tailored to attendees
- ”Marine conservation is a very distant field for the business world”
- Joaquim Virgili: “Digital transformation is magical for traditional companies”
- A Tale of Two Cultures: An American’s Perspective on Coworking in Barcelona