Among the different businesses, companies and universities that make up the industrial land of the innovative 22@ District in Poble Nou, Barcelona, BCNewt coworking is located at 47 Carrer Llull, 3-4. A historic district of Barcelona, which in the last ten years has experienced continuous growth, highlighting its commitment to urban renewal and technological knowledge. Thrill as much as we join this great City. The 22@ has gone through several transformations that have taken place today. To know more, watch this video prepared by the City Council, to commemorate the 10 years anniversary of the 22@.
If you have already decided to join our community coworker, or are about to do so, do not overlook all that our location can offer. From parking to restaurants, libraries banks, hotels to public transport services. BCNewt is not only present in one of the most modern and cosmopolitan European cities of the world, but is also integrated into the interconnected and productive district of the city, surrounded by services that make your stay a perfect experience.
Banks and ATM
- Banco BBVA
- Banco Santander
- Banco Popular
- Caixa Penedés – BMN
- Banco Sabadell
- La Caixa
- Banco Español de Crédito
- General Electric Capital Bank
Libraries, archives and libraries
BCNewt is not just about one of the more numerous municipal libraries, but is also surrounded by libraries and bookshops specializing in various subjects.
- Biblioteca Municipal Xavier Benguerel. It is the central library of the Sant Martí district and is part of the Consortium of Libraries of Barcelona. It shares facilities with the Archivo Municipal del Distrito de Sant Martí.
- Arxiu I Biblioteca de L’Assamblea Territorial Dels Registradors de la Propietat I Mercantils de Catalunya
- Arxiu General I Biblioteca de la Subdelegació del Govern de Barcelona
- Librería de la Diputació Provincial de Barcelona
- Organización Freaks S.L (Cómics y literatura especializada)
- Librería Manel Rodriguez Montoza (Obras náuticas, deportivas y de texto)
- Librería La Tempestad y Libres de LÍndex
Schools and kindergardens
Some coworkers we combine our profession with the care and education of our children. If you want to make and keep them close to our coworking space, here are some suggestions that are very close to our offices.
Business tourists can take advantage and stay in one of the hotels that offers the area. You can walk around the neighborhood and make your day near the coworking avoiding long transfers from one point to another in Barcelona.
- Apartaments Sata Olimpic Village Area. Temporary rental apartments in Carrer Marina (Barcelona), ten minutes walk from the beach and within five minutes BCNewt offices.
- Hotel H10 Marina. Just in front of the street, we have H10 Marina Hotel, one of the best proposals in the area. Worthy of the certificate of excellence in 2013 awarded by Tripadvisor.
- Bed and Beach Barcelona Guesthouse. A five-minute walk from the beach and ten from BCNewt, the Bed and Beach Barcelona Guesthouse is a cozy residence with all the amenities of an hotel. Winner Certificate of Excellence 2014 awarded by Tripadvisor.
- Sallés Hotel Pere IV. Four-star establishment located in the District 22 @. Close to subway stations and public service. Ten minutes BCNewt offices.
If you come by car, the area is provided with several car parks or parking lots where you can leave your vehicle. All these located between four and six blocks away from BCNewt.
Beach and Port Olympic
Did you know that within ten minutes walk from the offices of BCNewt you can reach the Barcelona coastline? Yes, as you read. You’ll fall straight to Barcelona’s Olympic Port and Playa Nova Icària.
Transport services (Bus, Bicing, Metro)
With bus stops, a metro station just around the corner and over five Bicing stations available, access BCNewt not be a problem. In addition, for hikers, BCNewt offices are less than ten minutes from Barcelona coastline!
- Bus stations. You will find bus stops along the perimeter that fits our coworking. You can take buses in Marina-Av. Bogatell, Pamplona-Av. Bogatell (36), Pujades-Marina (H16) and Pujades-Àlaba (36).
- Metro. If you get off at Bogatell L4 (yellow) BCNewt is within a five minute walk.
- Bicing. For those who use the bicycle service of the City of Barcelona, the closest stations to our coworking are the number 45 (C / Marina, 65-67), 49 (C / Rosa Sensat, 20), 117 (C / Rosa Sensat, 12), 149 (C / Pujades, 55), 161 (C / Ramon Turro, 91), 392 (C / Ramón Turró, 5) and 409 (C / Joan D’Austria, 50).
- Tranvía. And if the tram is your means of transport, but walk a little (at least the ride is worth it, I assure you) you could stay at Marina T4.
Restaurants y bars
Do not overlook the cuisine of the neighborhood! Restaurants like El Moreno, La Braseria, China Palace, Collita Brasseria or Els Pollos de Llull. There are also bars and pubs where, leaving the coworking, you’ll meet friends or coworkers to relax after a day of work. Sites like Torrelsa, La Villa, Pastrami & Friends, Oli + Coffee Bar or Bar La Cerdanya are just a few who are close to our offices. It’s up to you!
What are you waiting for? Let’s Cowork!
- Helping entrepreneurs affected by the coronavirus crisis - May 26, 2020
- Telework in Barcelona - March 27, 2020
- “The high demand for digital talent has triggered wages” - October 11, 2019